Noviah Technology Corp. (referred to as either "Noviah" or "We") knows that you take your privacy seriously. We do, too. We are committed to giving you transparency of our privacy practices and control over your data in connection with Noviah's Services (as defined in Noviah's Terms and Conditions of Use). To that end we have developed this document to describe the data we collect, how we use it, with whom we share it, and your choices regarding your data.
What information do we collect?
The information we collect may be "personally identifiable" (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or "non‐personally identifiable" (meaning it can't be used to specifically identify you).We collect information during sign‐up (step in app installation process) and when you use JOVIA.
- During sign‐up: When you sign up you voluntarily give us your email address.
- When you use JOVIA
These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other Internet service, there's certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use JOVIA. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log Data: Whenever you use JOVIA for an interaction our servers automatically record information ("log data") in addition to information the JOVIA app installed on your smartphone provides. Log data may include the date and time of your interaction and location where interaction was initiated. Additionally, any image scanned by your device camera will be sent to our servers as well.
- Device Information ‐ In addition to Log Data, we may also collect information about the device you're using for JOVIA, including type of device, operating system, device settings and unique device identifier.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information collected, when you initiate and interaction, to not only give you a fun and rewarding experience, but also improve your experience, develop new functions and features, and protect JOVIA, other users and clients of Noviah Technology Corp. We use the information collected to offer you:
- Customized content ‐ rewards and information that you might be interested in
- Relevant content ‐ rewards and information that is contextual to the time and location you are currently located.
- Learn about how you use the rewards and information provided to give you a more relevant reward next time.
- Respond to your questions or comments.
Occasionally, we'll use the information to send you updates, newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You can decide to stop getting these updates by updating your account settings (or through other settings we may provide).
If you provide your phone number to us and opt in, Noviah or our service provider may send you periodic text messages through an automatic telephone dialing system. These may include marketing text messages, as well as operational messages about features and updates to our Services. Standard text message and data rates will apply. You are not required to agree to receive text messages in order to use any of our apps or other services.
What If I Have Questions Or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Service, please send a detailed message to: Connect@noviahtech.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.